Guidelines for Authors
1. Subjects– Authors are requested to send only following type of original articles on science, engineering/technology and management subject-Research Papers, Reviews, Technical Reports, Research Findings & Analysis, Perspectives, Progress Articles and Might Articles.
2. Plagiarism–Authors are requested to send their original work with a conclusive result. We normally permit not more than 20% plagiarism.
3. General Format, Page Layout and Margins: Standard A4 (210mm x 297mm) portrait page set-up should be used. Margins should be 1.27cm at left, right and bottom with top margin set to 2 cm. Do not use any headers, footers or footnotes. No page numbers. All main text paragraphs, including the abstract, must be fully (left and right) justified. All text, including title, authors, headings, captions and body, will be in Times New Roman Font. Paper text must be in single column with font Size: 10 & Line spacing 1.15 cm.
4. Title: Time New Roman Font 14, bold, centered first alphabet capital.
5. Author: Author name are to be written in 12 pt. Bold & centered in Times New Roman font followed by designation, organization, address including state & country name.
6. Abstract: First page with title bold-left aligned, text from next line, 10 font, Italics and 200-250 words. The text must be fully justified.
7. Key words: The keywords section begins with the world, “keyword” in 10pt. Times New Roman, bold italics. There may be up to five keywords separated by commas in times new roman10 font.
8. Section& Sub Section Heading: 12 fonts, bold, centered, roman numbered in block capital letters, text after double space (eg. SECTION III) Sub heading: number small alphabetic within bracket 10font, text single spacing (eg. (a) Classification). Sub sub Heading ; should be left aligned number small new roman within bracket 10 font, text single spacing (eg. (iii) Characteristics). Introduction and conclusion must be included as separate sections ensure that introduction and literature survey is not more than 15% of total article size.
9. Literature Review: Single author paper should be cited in the format of “Surname of Author ” at the beginning of text and multiple author paper should be cited as “ABC et al. ” at the beginning of text. Whereas in summary format of citation, the summary of paper should be cited at the end of summary by mentioning it’s corresponding reference number. for example, Text Text Text .
10. Figures and Tables: All inserts, figures, diagrams, photographs and tables must be centre- aligned, clear and appropriate for black/white or grayscale reproduction. Figures (eg. Fig No.1) must be numbered consecutively, 1, 2, etc, from start to finish of the paper, ignoring sections and subsections with 10 font in Times New Roman. Tables (eg. Table No.1) are also numbered consecutively, 1, 2 etc. (Close to text where mentioned).Figure number should appear below the figure. Table no. should appear above the table.
11. Reference: The Reference section begins with the world, “REFERENCE” in 12 pt., bold, Capital, Centered & should not be numbered. Reference should be numbered in square bracket with 10 font in Times New Roman. Name of Author starting with surname with year of publication in bracket, then Topic, Name of Journal/Book in Italics, Volume Number, issue number in bracket, separated by Name of Journal in italics with colons, Name of publisher, page no. as shown in example below.
 Bowmam M. Peterson L. A Study on Video Browsing Strategies. Technical Report:13(1), PP.8-12 (1997).
 Patil G, Forman MJ. Handbook of Statistical Studies, Himalaya Publishers, PP. 213 (2004).
 Sannela M., Constraint satisfaction & Debugging for Interface User Interfaces, Doctoral Thesis Doctoral Thesis. UMI Order Number: GAX95-09398. University of Washington (2007).