RNTU Journals Ethics Policy
| Ethics and Malpractice Policy
- Editors may seek advice on submitted paper on ethical and security issue not only from the technical reviewer but also from relevant expert.
- Occasionally editor may find ethical issues or issues about data or materials which raise concern. In such cases the issue will be resolved before paper accepted for publication.
- If concern are related to implication to the society or individual, in such cases advise will be obtained from more than one reviewer and if needed from an Expert.
- If the article has any threat to security of an organisation, state or nation we may sought advice of concerned expert before publication.
- RNTU Journals will be published to promote the culture of meaningful research among students, scholars, faculty members, researchers, scientists and industry people.
- Publishers, editors, contributors, subscribers and people related to the publication will work for improving quality of research work in Science Technology and Management subjects.
- Editors Advisors and Reviewers will be top professionals in their own field who have taken up the assignment to contribute for quality research publication.
- The publishers put the integrity of authors, reviewers and editors on very high pedestal and believe that their commitment to produce original research work in RNTU Journals is genuine.
- Nobody in the publishing team will be paid any remuneration nor will they demand any charge from the authors.
- Articles published in RNTU Journals will be subjected to rigorous plagiarism checks before publication and no cut-paste will be permitted.
- Reviewers will apply themselves to review articles sent to them and ensure the quality in format and content.
- Authors will be black listed if he/she sends any articles which are not his/her own work and picked up/copied from somewhere.
- Publishers believe strongly on helping authors in improving their paper writing.
- Publishers will give top honors to innovation and social empowerment in research work.
- Publishers have genuine faith on inclusive growth of the society through meaningful research by all sections of the higher education and industry/corporate and want to honestly promote it.