Welcome to RNTU Journals
| Genesis Objectives and scope of Publication
Welcome to Rabindranath Tagore University Journals (RNTUJ)
RNTU Bhopal has a vision & focus on promoting research driven skill based education and developing research culture among students, scholars and faculty in RNTU and also other institutions. To convert this focus in to practice, many initiatives have been taken. One of such important initiatives is to publish good quality research papers in Journals. Following two journals are being published currently:-
Anusandhan - A six monthly journal on Science, Technology and Management (March & September every year starting from March 2012)
Shodhaytan – A six monthly bilingual (Hindi & English) journal on non technical disciplines (June & December year starting from June 2014)
The above journals are being published on no profit basis from the funds of the RNTU.
Objectives of Publication
- To create a potent platform to publish quality research work, innovations, ideas experiments and reviews/analysis in the field of science, technology, engineering and management.
- To promote research driven advancement of knowledge and building research driven culture in RNTU and other institutes and in turn improve quality of education in general and quality of research in particular.
- To provide opportunity and space to research scholars, budding professionals, students, scientists, industry people and faculty to hone their writing and research talent.
- To enrich and enhance knowledge base, to improve research process and to develop analytical approach researchers and ensure quality articles in the journal.
- To build up research resources and facilities in the university.
- To encourage researchers to do meaningful research with social cause for making it inclusive in broad sense for the society.
Scope of Publication
- Publication of Research papers, Articles, Brief Communication, Communication Arising; Technical Reports, Analysis, Experiment Results, Resources, Reviews, Perspective, Progress Articles and In sight Articles covering all the disciplines in Science, Engineering, Technology and Management.
- To cover both print and e-version with free access across the globe.
- Establishing high quality peer review services and guidance to improve quality of research and research writings.
- To bring new researchers, experienced scientists and industry people on one platform for meaningful exchange.
- To cover research from lab to land and institute to society.